Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Lockdown Ramadhan Diaries #3: Daily routine

Two days streak of blogging hello hello. Lookin good.

My day starts at - I wanna say sahurtime but let's be real, I tidur balik. My actual day starts 15 mins before my Zoom class in which I wash my face, brush my teeth and slip on a jacket and tudung before setting up my laptop. On Tuesdays-Thursdays it starts at about 9-ish, Mondays and Fridays late 9-ish cos classes start after 10am. This goes on until afternoon because I have three sessions now. It used to be just two sessions in the morning and one in the late afternoon tapi bulan pose ni aku bawak pagi la semua. Tak larat mak nak buat kelas pukul 4pm tengah2 pose ye. Budak pun ngantuk.

Lepas kelas aku update attendance/neno2 kat medsos/update content. I make content at this one site hehe but I’m not allowed to disclose where. Buat duit poket sikit huhu🤲🏼

And then I go downstairs and see what I can help in the kitchen. Setel2 semua naik balik. Ikutla baca Qur’an ke, tido ke. Macam tadi aku baca few m/s Qur’an, pastu tido. Plan nak tido 30 mins jadi dekat tiga jam hahahahaha *Marge Simpson embarrassed reation pic*

And then I go down again, and help my mom cook. Setel2 pinggan dalam sinki. Honestly this daily cooking and cleaning thing is getting to me. I don’t like it at all but I have no choice. Dahla aku jenis takleh tengok benda sepah2 (most of the time) so aku akan stres sambil tu sebab aku cam eeiii nape dapur bersepah?? Sebab tak biasa dengan keadaan dapur function camni. Dapur kitorang selama ni tempat dadar telur and buat teh je. Omey en. Ni tetiba hari2 kena gosok stove, kena mop lantai. I be like 🥵

P/s: ni kangkung salah beli haritu. Aku buat masak air hari ni kahkahkah.



No comments: