Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Quick One

Can't believe it's... 15 more days to my final Professional Exam, tadi telah melakukan kesilapan yang julung kali yer, masuk2 station hernia mata aku galak carik hernia sampai tulang pak cik aku cakap lump yer. Pangggggg sebijik kat muka sendiri. Tak pernah2.

Adoi.

I'm here because I want to recap; and without looking at the book I want to test myself hahahahaha.

So here goes;

Mid-inguinal POINT is between the ASIS and the pubic symphysis (the first bony prominence from the umbilicus); this is where you palpate for the femoral pulse.

Mid-point of mid-inguinal ligament is, between the ASIS and pubic TUBERCLE (the first bony prominence after you go laterally from the pubic symphysis), and 2cm above that. This is where the deep inguinal ring should lie.

Huhu.

No comments: