Sunday, January 12, 2020

Whew!

It's been so long since I've written anything on here, the last one was right around the time before I sat for professional exams. It's 2020 already. Halfway into the first month. And I oop.

After oath-taking and everyone settled back into their own homes, I had a few friends over for a wedding ceremony of our batchmates (which was the start of quite a number afterwards). And then I started to look for a job. I started in a cafe which name won't be mentioned in a huge mall in KL *wink2 as a barista and it SUCCed. Like reaaaally sucked in every aspect imaginable hahaha. The first week I couldn't feel my hands like I couldn't even flex my fingers fully because of I don't even know - and my first offday I slept till 2pm or something like that. The superiors were no help either. It's a cutthroat business, F&B, and I was desperate for a way out. My coworkers were nice tho, I made many new friends. A month and a few days into my job I got to know of an offer by a friend to sit in for the receptionist at her old office who's on maternity leave. I frikkin pounced. My last day in that cafe they made a concoction of coffee and all that nasty shid and poured it all over me. Made such a mess in the backroom. The video is somewhere. I've never asked to see it. Never really... wanted to. Just wanted to bounce asap. Off I went to this new office located in Chow Kit.

And it was just fine. Except the pay was way too low but because I was desperate and needed an excuse, I accepted. The offer was initially for three weeks to one month and I told them I wanted to commit for three weeks. And then it became a month, and I told them this is as much as I can do lol. So expensive to commute with that salary! :( Funny la bila fikir balik.

So after I stopped working kat situ, I wanted to give myself a week la at least; rehat chill2 kat rumah. But I started to panic cos I felt like - nah I need an income. Again I went to our friend maukerjaDotcom and applied for positions close to home. I wanted to try a clinic nearby but I decided against it due to reasons I'm not even sure. I just didn't feel like working there. That happened on a Saturday/Sunday and on Monday I went for interview, Selasa masuk kerja. As a kindy teacher sampaila sekarang hahaha ughhh.

No it's just that working sucks. I hate the daily going to work thing, the being at work thing, the coming back and not having energy for shid thing. But I also know people who work two three jobs to survive. Do they hate it I bet they do, with all their core. That's why everyone is so angry and stressed. Happiness is now a privilege. Don't you feel it? Like if someone is all smiles and joyful it's cos they can afford to be that way. Hahahaha. Their life permits them to smile and be jovial. Idk I believe so!

That's as far as my working ting goes lah. The stuff that happens in between pun boleh tahan jugak. Ada good ada bad hehe. The good I keep to myself lah malu. The bad I vent on here lah hehehe. So I got into an accident and it wasn't the accident alone yang bad, the whole darn experience was bad. The dealing with the police officers was bad. Can you imagine they took a whole I think two three months to let me know that my case was supposed to be reported at a different branch? And that the first sergeant didn't even bother to update me and gave one-word answers when I asked? And once the 'transfer' was made I was already at my second job - and it wasn't even transferred, I had to make a new report at IPD KL because IPD Ampang took too long to transfer the case. I remember that day very well, I attempted to drive to the station from work but the whole place was jammed, and I gave up, parked somewhere and took the train. And then once I arrived at the station dapat tau belum transfer, kena tunggu lagi. Tak transfer2 juga, buat report baru. Naik atas kena sound dengan sergeant sebab datang lambat. Masa berdepan dengan sjn tu memang aku mula nangis dah tapi aku tahannnn tahannnn. Keluar2 je stesen nak jalan balik ke LRT station aku call mak aku and nangis puas2. Feels good, nangis in KL traffic. Nobody bats an eye, it's too noisy, everyone is too busy minding their own business. Your tears flow freely. I haven't cried that way in a long, long time. Alllll the way to Pasar Seni station from IPD HS Lee. Hahahahaha best gila wey nanges!

Oh and last week student aku kena sengat tebuan dalam kelas and I had to drive him to emergency that poor guy but we live. We live.

Till next time.

No comments: