Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Lagi

Dua post dalam masa lebih kurang 24 jam? Ini fenomena baru. Hahaha. I’m actually on my phone right now so it’s not very user friendly. I just needed to say one thing:

We need to read more.

I don’t know what came over me today but I was feeling a little bit... down. And I scrolled Twitter and I felt... lagi down. I saw interactions between people and felt slightly annoyed, for lack of better term, at how things just fly over some people’s heads. A total tepuk dahi moment ya feel? And it really isn’t my place to be like ‘oh Gosh tu pon tak paham ke, tu pon tak reti ke’ because I would’ve made the exact same mistake, sometimes your brain just farts. Sometimes you say or do something really stupid despite of it all. But I still stand by my statement la. We really need to read more. I’m talking to you, Malaysians. My fellow Malaysian youth, hello, takde yang baca kot. But that’s what I’m heavily feeling right now la. We need to cut the crap, and pick up a book. Enough with the shit-posting, enough with the trash-talking, enough with everything. Let’s all just read.

And the word is concerned!!! Yes concerned! Not annoyed. I’m concerned! It just came to me lol. See? I’m going to read. But now I’m going to sleep first.

No comments: