Monday, March 30, 2020

Laughing as you breathe out, easy

It's currently 12.39am on a Sunday. I'm home obviously. But I've been home for almost two weeks.

Future Shafiqah if you're reading this - yes you're supposed to be working but you're quarantined because of COVID frikkin 19 or the ronas as the internet people call it. The Gen Zs of the internet precisely. Most Malaysians call it the covid-19. That's why you're stuck at home. And you're bored but you love it. Your tummy is filled. You have water and electricity. There is nothing to complain about... nothing. Not even the fact that online classes are starting and you're feeling slightly anxious thinking about it especially your poor internet connection (darn u Maxis; also, because of the RMO - that stands for Restriction of Movement Order btw, the tech guy can't come over to fix it) but you can still use your phone. You have running data. Don't - just don't. Don't stress. You're fine. You're totally, dangerously, out-of-this-world fine.

I took a nap today and I terbabas till 8pm that's why I'm still up... not that I sleep very early pun since RMO started but I like to get an early start. Especially since I need to wake up early tomorrow to prepare myself for the online class ting.. no livestream thank God. Just worksheets. Ok don't - don't start. No stress... no stress... ada few worksheets from few weeks ago tak key in lagi I have to do it tomorrow morning but no stress... honestly no stress...

Life has been pretty swell tbh. But I want moreeee. I demand more. I've been looking at pictures of this thing I want because law of attraction you know what they say... but I also believe in Divine Intervention - if I keep showing God how much I want it, and showing myself how much I want it, so much that I can cry, He'll give it to me and I'll find a way to receive that. Doesn't really matter how long it takes. But I hope not too long la. I can get emotional thinking about it. Ok saspen, aku nak pi Switzerland hahahahahaha okay hear me out I actually want to go to the countryside doesn't matter where initially, I just wanted to see green landscape and mountains and all that cool stuff ya feel? And Switzerland is perfect. Actually I think NZ has all that was well but I want to go Switzerland la.

Till then. 2 more weeks of RMO as of now. Can you believe this shiz. I can't. So much to reflect on. So much. May Allah ease allllllll souls. May we receive His Light, Guidance, and Brilliance always.

No comments: