Saturday, May 23, 2020

Lockdown Ramadhan Diaries #6: Esok dah Raya???

I thought I had at least 10 posts and I come on here and I only have 5 lololol but that is expected of me as sad as it sounds... bro my aim was to write allll 30 days but you know what they say - reach for the stars.

There's honestly 2 posts in my drafts of things I want to talk about but one is a little ~meh right now and one is too pressing and I don't have the braincells for it at the moment.

Apart from those two there's nothing much honestly. It's been an interesting Ramadhan, of ups and downs, mentally, emotionally and physically. Working at home, trying (but failing) to fit in study sessions, etc. Would I have gone back and did it another way? Honestly no. There's no point. We walk on...

I think this is going to be my last Ramadhan lockdown diary. Aww. Tetiba hati kecilku berkata I wish I would've written more. There's more coming, just no more Ramadhan :'(

Take care everyone and have a blessed Raya with your loved ones. Remember me in your prayers <3 p="">

No comments: